Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Back in the US

Katie, Gabe and I had the most amazing vacation over the past two weeks. And I think my wife deserves the title of Super Woman for what she had to endure on her way down to Brazil.

Picture this... You and your 2 year old son (who weighs a hefty 35 lbs.) take three flights (one of them being about 8 hours long) to a foreign country, where you are only somwhat familiar with the language. Not only that, but your son has to sit on your lap for the entire duration of each flight! You cannot stretch out, get up, or even make your bladder gladder.

As if that were not enough, you also have to take a stroller, car seat, 2 suitcases, a diaper bag, and a backpack.

Katie, I am so amazed that you did all of that so we could be together. What an amzing expression of your love for me and for our family. I love you.

4 Comments:

At 2:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would do it every day for you, Rod. By the way, you forgot about the port-a-crib. :-D I love you AND how much you appreciate me and my silliness.

 
At 4:51 PM, Blogger Kristen said...

LOL--"bladder gladder!" There's a Roddyism!

That Kate is a trooper! :) And it sounds like Gabey is, too.

 
At 3:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That must have been a fun flight, right?

 
At 4:23 PM, Blogger Katie&Roddy said...

oh yeah it was a blast!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats