Monday, July 31, 2006

Gabe waking up on his B-day


Gabe's 2nd Birthday

Wow, my little man is 2! Next think you know he will be married. Well, maybe not quite yet but that is certainly how it feels. I cannot believe that Katie and I have had the honor of being parents for two years now. Time goes by so fast...

Gabe @ his B-Day Partay

Gabe's Party was a hit. All the Paparazzi were there as well as friends and family. We swam, played soccer, baseball, pigged-out and opened an insane number of presents.

Katie, Gabe and presents galore

Needless to say, the party wore us out. Katie, Gabe and I all slept from 9 pm to 8 am!!! What a bunch of party animals!!!

Gabe's Birthday Suit - Size 2

3 Comments:

At 9:50 AM, Blogger Paul said...

Sorry I missed the party, but you know how Sunday evenings at the church can be. I wish I could have been there. Happy Birthday Gabe!

 
At 4:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Little Gabe!

I can't wait for you to come to Saxe Gotha Preschool and play with me and your new friends. I'm looking forward to getting to know you better. Your 2 year old year will be so much fun!

Love,

Mrs. Ginny Deeter
Director of CDC

 
At 3:11 PM, Blogger Kristen said...

Katie is a neglectful best friend for NOT sending me these pictures!! (Just kidding, Kate!)

Gabey looks adorable. I love his birthday suit. ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats