Tuesday, September 12, 2006



Before you read this post, please click here and read Katie's awesome post titled "Here I am to Worship".

What a great reminder that is to all of us who claim Christ as our Lord. Having grown up in a soccer crazed nation (Brazil) where your commitment to your team and the game is often the biggest thing in your life, I often saw outrageous demonstrations of devotion for one's team. No one ever thought it was weird- it was cool and funny and even motivating. We would pack the Maracana Stadium and jump and chant our allegiance to our team!

How much more should we be outrageous in our love for our Savior. He gave us the most outrageous demonstration of love- the giver of life became obedient to death!
I pray that I would desire to worship and honor my God more than anything else in my life.

2 Comments:

At 10:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is true, if we were as excited about God as we are about things of this world that don't even last, the world would be so different.

 
At 5:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, people today think everything is 'God' now, except for God itself.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats